Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shock & Awe
Thanks to my amazing friends and family, I have cleared the $1000 mark--only $1500 left to go! I am awed by the generosity of people. It was a difficult decision to ask people to support me as I take this journey again. Everyone has been so amazing, donating the same, if not more than last year! In light of these economic times, I appreciate you all more than you know.

OK...here comes the shock part...
Last I had written, I had just received my 3Day brochure, with me, yes me, inside it. Since then I have perused 3Day paraphernalia with a much keener eye. Imagine my shock when I realized that my photo was used on the 3Day homepage as well!!! It is the last of 4 scrolling photos.
Needless to say, I was feeling pretty famous already. Then the call came...no not from my agent, from Tracy. She asked if I had received my 3Day walker handbook. I told her that my mail had not arrived yet. Shock again, when she told me that I was on the cover!!! She keeps teasing me saying that I am the poster child for the 3Day. Not a bad thing to be in my opinion.

So today Trace and I decided to take our picture for our team page. We are taking the "Teachers for Ta-Ta's" theme to a whole new level. You'll have to check out our team page in the next few days for the reveal.
Ta-Ta for now...

by Sherri Ziomek on Wed, Feb 25, 2009 @ 9:01 AM CT

No comments:

Post a Comment