Thursday, March 5, 2009

HOLY COW!!!
Okay...so my phone rings this afternoon and it is my friend and former teammate Sue asking me if I received the 3Day brochure. I told her I received one a few weeks ago and threw it away b/c I knew I was already doing it. Well she says...you and Denise are in it! HOLY COW! I could not believe it! I immediately went out to my mailbox and I had received one too. I opened it up and could not believe it. I assumed it would be a small picture, but it is 1/3 of a page! Again, HOLY COW! It is a really cool picture of the survivors walking in, holding hands. I knew that being in the front row, I had a shot of being in photos, but I never imagined. I was so excited and it just reinforced the idea that I need to do this again (and maybe again). My kids think that I am famous now!
This makes me really want to start training now! Gotta go walk!

by Sherri Ziomek on Thu, Feb 19, 2009 @ 7:24 PM CT

No comments:

Post a Comment