Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More fame...

Well, I was really happy with the weather this past weekend, but since then it has all gone down hill. After coming home from work on Monday I started to feel lousy, and by the end of the night I had a 102 fever! Needless to say, no training has been going on here. I have been out of work for 2 days, but am starting to feel slightly better now.

However, I did receive some good news. It seems my "poster child" fame is ever increasing. I'm sure my teammate Tracy is going to love that! LOL See her blog for her thoughts and comments on my fame--http://tracys3day.blogspot.com/ (If you read hers you will see that she is a much more interesting and funnier person than I am.)

Anywho, my old, I mean former, college roommate, Annie, told me that my photo is in a 3Day advertisement in this month's Shape magazine. Thank goodness Annie is a fitness guru, because there would be no way that I would be getting Shape! Next time you are at the news stand or grocery store, check it out. Of course I went to the store and bought a few--you can never have enough fame, as far as I am concerned.

Not much else to report as of now. I am trying to post a slide show of pictures from last year's 3Day, but am still having some trouble. Hopefully it will be up and running soon!

Ta-Ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment