Sunday, March 8, 2009

Chaos ensues

Okay, so it has been a long time since I have written. You may think that I just fell off the earth, or that I completely gave up blogging because there is no way I can keep up with my over-achieving teammate, who has the most hysterical blog around, talking about underwear and sports bras! While I am inclined to think that the latter is partially true, I do have other reasons for not writing. I want to warn you that I have a lot to say, (something new and different) so this will be a long post First let me preface this story by saying that everything is just ducky now. So here's a glimpse of my life recently...

As many of you know, both my husband and son had surgery right before February vacation. This, in and of itself, was difficult. Andy was in the hospital for a week and was home recovering until last week. Zach's surgery was not as difficult, but if any of you have ever tried to keep a 9 year old sitting still for any length of time, you can understand what my life was like--there is only so much Nintendo DS a kid can play without losing his eyesight! Everyone was recuperating well and gaining their strength back, then I found it...

No comments:

Post a Comment