Thursday, March 5, 2009

Money, Money, Money.....Money!
Well, the money has started to come in. One day, and I already have $400. Bring it! Now it seems real.

I can't remember when I sent out my information last year, but I think it was around the same time. I don't know if it is because of the snow or what, but I thought I was outside walking at least sometimes at this point. It is really difficult to motivate yourself to train in the basement on your treadmill. There is only so much 80's dance music you can listen to.

Also, my apologies for the 2 typos, yes, both were pointed out by my mom, (if you know her, this is no surprise) in the email I sent out. I proofed it several times and still missed them. You have no idea how much it bothers me being an English teacher and all.

I have got most of my hard copy letters photocopied, typos fixed, and will be mailing them out tomorrow or the day after. Just need to lick the envelopes and stamps--my least favorite part, maybe I can get the kids to do it.

In terms of our team, Trace and I have never talked so much. I am so thrilled to be doing this with her. It seems we are calling each other constantly with fundraising updates. We've almost got $1000. We would really like to update our goal, but it is so scary to do with the economy the way it is. I am honored with the generosity of those who have already donated.
Anywho...Ta-ta for now! (No pun intended of course! LOL)

by Sherri Ziomek on Wed, Feb 18, 2009 @ 10:35 AM CT

No comments:

Post a Comment